When you work with us, you have the chance to make an impact on the way students in grades K-12 learn and experience school. Besides doing meaningful and important work, we take care of our team so you can enjoy other areas of your life too.
Make an Impact
Good assessment is a crucial part of effective teaching, yet today’s methods are too painful for students and teachers. We are making assessment easy and insightful, leading to better learning outcomes.
Collaborate with a Passionate Team
The Edulastic team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds – some from education companies and Teach for America – and some from completely different industries. We bring our diverse experience to work together in an agile way that continually listens and responds to educators.
Enjoy Life Too
With paid health benefits, stock options, commuter benefits, flex time and the ability to work remotely, you’ll be able to enjoy your life as much as you enjoy your work.
Current Open Positions
Regional Account Executive
Millions of educators and students already love Edulastic, and we are looking for energetic, experienced account executives to help us continue our stellar growth. You’ll be joining a smart, entrepreneurial, collaborative team headquartered in the Bay Area near San Francisco, but you can work remotely in your own region. We’re 100% focused on delivering a great customer experience -- for teachers using our free version, for educators purchasing a school or district version, or for parents calling our support line. Read what educators have to say about us! Beyond growing sales in your region, you’ll help bring the voice of the customer to our product and marketing teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, nurture and close new sales opportunities in your region.
- Build and expand customer relationships post-sale to increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities, renewals and referrals.
- Represent company at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Provide customer feedback to help prioritize company initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in education or edtech sales, selling software or SaaS products preferred.
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales targets.
- Strong computer, communication, relationship building and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Desire and ability to work in a startup environment: flexible, highly collaborative, always interested in learning, willingness to try new ideas.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Digital Marketing Internship
Paid Internship Opportunity
Edulastic helps educators assess student progress. It’s a powerful digital tool that teachers and school administrators use to bring assessment online. With Edulastic, teachers can go paperless, save time, and gain immediate insights and data on student progress. The platform allows teachers to find assessments or create their own using a variety of question types from multiple choice to drag-and-drop.
Launched in 2014, Edulastic has since been growing and supporting an exponentially increasing number to teachers nationwide. As we grow, our workload grows too. We want to do the best we can to reach new educators while supporting the incredible community we already interact with.
We are looking for two interns to join our team this summer and help us reach the education community that we support.
What You’ll Do:
As a Digital Media intern, your role will be to assist the marketing team with a variety of projects that align with our company’s mission and values. These projects may include assistance with the development and implementation of Pinterest strategy, social media campaigns, and email marketing. We are looking for someone who is versatile and able to pull marketing messages together on a variety of digital platforms.
Duties may include and are not limited to:
- Assist with writing blog posts, articles, and website copy.
- Assist with crafting messages for social media, emails, and other online platforms.
- Assist with developing story ideas, strategy, and reaching industry influencers.
- Assist with communications around events both in-person and online.
- Additional writing and communications tasks as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- Enthusiasm for communications and marketing.
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Interest in the education technology industry.
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- Marketing experience on social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Digital content preparation tools such as HootSuite, MailChimp, Bitly, Piktochart, Adobe CC, WordPress.
- Working with teacher audiences.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.