When you work with us, you have the chance to make an impact on the way students in grades K-12 learn and experience school. Besides doing meaningful and important work, we take care of our team so you can enjoy other areas of your life too.
Make an Impact
Good assessment is a crucial part of effective teaching, yet today’s methods are too painful for students and teachers. We are making assessment easy and insightful, leading to better learning outcomes.
Collaborate with a Passionate Team
The Edulastic team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds – some from education companies and Teach for America – and some from completely different industries. We bring our diverse experience to work together in an agile way that continually listens and responds to educators.
Enjoy Life Too
With paid health benefits, stock options, commuter benefits, flex time and the ability to work remotely, you’ll be able to enjoy your life as much as you enjoy your work.
Current Open Positions
Regional Account Executive
Millions of educators and students already love Edulastic, and we are looking for energetic, experienced account executives to help us continue our stellar growth. You’ll be joining a smart, entrepreneurial, collaborative team headquartered in the Bay Area near San Francisco, but you can work remotely in your own region. We’re 100% focused on delivering a great customer experience -- for teachers using our free version, for educators purchasing a school or district version, or for parents calling our support line. Read what educators have to say about us! Beyond growing sales in your region, you’ll help bring the voice of the customer to our product and marketing teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, nurture and close new sales opportunities in your region.
- Build and expand customer relationships post-sale to increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities, renewals and referrals.
- Represent company at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Provide customer feedback to help prioritize company initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in education or edtech sales, selling software or SaaS products preferred.
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales targets.
- Strong computer, communication, relationship building and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Desire and ability to work in a startup environment: flexible, highly collaborative, always interested in learning, willingness to try new ideas.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.