Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! Thank you for all that you do to cultivate positive learning communities, inspire the next generation, and support your students. We appreciate you and all of your efforts.
We are especially inspired by and appreciative of teachers this year during the coronavirus pandemic. As the world quickly shifted to online education, teachers adjusted their plans and teaching styles with ease. With little to no warning, teachers launched remote classrooms and began supporting their students from home. This is amazing, and this is worthy of celebration! Take a moment to pat yourself on the back for your hard efforts during this unprecedented time.
To start these celebrations and bring light to the amazing teacher community, we are launching the #TeacherHero campaign. In addition, we are giving away some fun prizes for teachers during this #TeacherAppreciationWeek. Read on to participate, enter, and win!
In a time of uncertainty, community can be more important than ever. Take a moment to think about your colleagues and teacher friends and recognize someone who has been supportive, provided guidance, or gave a bit of cheer to lighten the day. Maybe your colleague inspired you or went the extra mile when creating online lessons or supporting students. Or perhaps a colleague has helped other teachers with instruction. Those actions make a difference, and it’s time to recognize those teacher heroes who are making these positive efforts that touch our lives!
No matter whether your #TeacherHero did something big or small, we want to hear about it and we want to celebrate! Head over to the social media platform of your choice (Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram), and share about a teacher who has inspired you using the hashtag #TeacherHero.
When you share about your teacher hero, use the hashtag #TeacherHero, tag us @Edulastic and you will be entered into our Teacher Appreciation Week Giveaway (details below).
Teacher Appreciation Week Giveaway
The grand prize winner will receive an Edulastic Teacher Premium account for themselves and a teacher friend (a $200 value)! Already have Teacher Premium? You can opt for a $100 Amazon Gift Card instead. In addition, we are giving away two Edulastic Swag Packages!
The giveaway begins on Monday, May 4th, and runs through Friday, May 8th. The winner will be selected at random.
How do I enter?
- Follow/Like Edulastic on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Post about your teacher hero! Be sure to tag us (@Edulastic) AND use the hashtag #TeacherHero. Make sure your post is public, so we are able to see your inspirational responses.
PS: If you have one hero, that’s great, and you can use the hashtag #TeacherHero. If you have multiple heroes, feel free to use the hashtags #TeacherHeroes OR #TeacherHeros. The more inspiration and community, the better!
What do I win?
- The grand prize winner will receive one year of Edulastic Teacher Premium for themselves and a teacher friend (a $200 dollar value!). Already have Premium? The winner can opt for a $100 Amazon Gift Card instead!
- The second and third winners will receive Edulastic swag packages.
We will contact the winners on Friday, May 8th at 2 PM Pacific Time. Entries must be submitted before then. Please note, we do not currently have access to our Edulastic swag due to COVID-19 shelter-in-place orders. We will mail the swag as soon as possible!
We can’t wait to hear what you have to share and about all of the inspiring teachers across the country! Follow along on Twitter, so you can see what other teachers are doing as well. Now more than ever, we encourage you to connect with one another and celebrate the positive ways our communities impact our lives. Thank you for participating!
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The #TeacherHero Sweepstakes (”Sweepstakes”) begins on Thursday, April 30th, 2020 at 12:01am PT and ends on Friday May 8th, 2020 at 1:59pm PT (the ”Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Edulastic via Snapwiz Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of The United States of America who are at least 18 years old (the ”Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the ”Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive a Teacher Premium Account upgrade for one full academic year for themselves AND a colleague. If the grand prize winner already has Teacher Premium, they can opt for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. The account upgrade will run from July 1st, 2020 to the end of the month of June 2021.
Second and third place: 2 winners will receive Edulastic swag packages.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by completing the following actions:
1.Follow/Like Edulastic on either Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. 2. Share about a colleague who inspired you recently! Be sure to tag us (@Edulastic) AND use the hashtag #TeacherHero, #TeacherHeros, or #TeacherHeroes. The post must be public.
Entries are limited to a maximum of 5 entries per Entrant. If entry posts are shared on the same website/platform, the story topic must differ from the other #TeacherHero posts that you’ve shared on that platform. Posts also must be tagged with #TeacherHero, #TeacherHeros, or #TeacherHeroes to count. The sponsor reserves the discretion to make decisions on what counts or does not count as an additional entry if needed.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted after the Promotion Period, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by social media or email at the account provided in the Entry Information approximately immediately after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by social media or email as directed by Sponsor within two days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email/social media account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
The same information above applies to Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/tos.
Edulastic, 39300 Civic Center Dr #310, Fremont, CA 94538