48 forward-thinking teachers have been featured in our weekly Sunday Spotlight series. Getting to know the group of teachers through each interview was an absolute pleasure. Their AHA moments, teaching philosophies, greatest accomplishments, and their lives beyond the classroom inspired us. We learned their favorite classroom tricks, snacks and classroom decor, as well as why they became teachers and how they first heard about Edulastic. A huge thank you to all the educators who took the time to share their stories and perspectives!
We encourage you to read a few of their full interviews here. You may come away inspired! The spotlights are organized below in a way that will help you discover an educator similar to you. Maybe you’ll find some new ideas to incorporate into your classroom this year!
Mary Ann Gore
Social Studies Teachers
Elementary School Teachers
Additional Wisdom from Sunday Spotlight Teachers
Some of these Sunday Spotlight stars elaborated about specific classroom tactics through guest blog posts this year. You can check out these awesome guest blog posts below!
- Why I Use Digital Assessment – by Alison Cox
- Living in 4: How I Mastered the 3D and 3E Components of the Danielson Rubric – by Betty Scola
- It doesn’t matter where we start, what matters is how we grow – by Janet Kelly
- Why I Use Digital Assessment – by Angela Bazzo
- Use Biweekly Skills Checks to Inform Guided Reading Groups and Instruction – by Kristina Acevedo
- How we use online assessment to prepare for state testing – by Alison Cox
With Sunday Spotlight over, what’s next!? Stay tuned for our soon-to-be-released weekly Edulastic Live events which include regular live interviews and Twitter Chats. It’ll be a fun and interactive way to engage with other educators in the Edulastic community and hear how they are using digital assessment!