Back in 2014 Edulastic launched at ISTE. Fast forward to now and here we are celebrating 5 years of Edulastic! What a journey it’s been! When Edulastic launched into the EdTech scene, it was a modest platform with a new way to do assessment. Since then, Edulastic has grown to support both teachers and school leaders, educators across all 50 states and internationally, and our community of users is officially over 9 million! Since 2014, over 1 billion questions have been answered. That’s powerful!
While Edulastic has evolved in many ways, the core is still the same: we aim to help teachers evaluate and support student progress. With a robust platform and a variety of options for finding and developing assessment, Edulastic is a trusted tool in schools everywhere.
Edulastic has gotten where it is today not only by the dedicated engineers and team behind the product, but also by the incredible educators who believe in Edulastic. These educators include teachers, school leaders, consultants, customers, and the Edulastic Innovator Team who have continued to share their thoughts and suggestions with us. This feedback helps keep Edulastic on track to becoming even better year after year. We wouldn’t be who we are today without this dedicated community of support!
5 is a BIG milestone. We are so thrilled to be here that we want to make it a memorable year. Not only are we celebrating our birthday in Philadelphia, but we are also rolling out a new version of Edulastic AND we are kicking off a contest with a BIG prize!
Introducing the Edulastic Extravaganza video contest! This is your chance to share a short video for a chance to win a 1-year subscription of Edulastic Enterprise for your entire school! Yes, for your entire school! Like we said, it’s a big milestone so we’re going big! In addition to the grand prize winner, the people’s choice winner will win 5 Teacher Premium 1-Year subscriptions.
So grab a video camera or your smartphone, perhaps grab a friend or two from your school, and get creative! You’ll have from now until September 15 to submit your short 140 second flick. The video should show your enthusiasm about why you want to win Edulastic Enterprise and what it would do for teaching and learning at your school. We look forward to seeing your video entry!
Edulastic Extravaganza: The Basics
Here’s what you’ll need to know to participate in the video contest.
- Video Content: Anything that demonstrates why you want to win Edulastic Enterprise for your school.
- Video Length: No more than 2 minutes and 20 seconds (140 seconds)!
- Submission: Upload your video onto our official entry form between June 24th and September 15th, 2019.
- Voting Period: September 17th-September 29th, 2019.
- Winners Announced: September 30th, 2019
- Prizes: Free Teacher Enterprise for your Entire School, for 5 Teachers, or Edulastic SWAG
How to Enter
- Create a short video talking about why you want to win Edulastic Enterprise for your school. In the video, you can talk about how you use Edulastic, what you love about it, and how you believe other teachers and students will benefit from it if your whole school wins it! You can make the video by yourself, or even better, get your students and other teachers in your school to participate too.
- Upload your video onto our official entry form between June 24th and September 15th, 2019.
How to Win
You have two ways to win a prize! One winner will be determined by the Edulastic Team and the second winner is selected by popularity vote. Details on each and how to win below.
Award: 1 year of Edulastic Enterprise for your entire school
We will pick a grand prize winner based on the following criteria
- Clarity: How clear is it how Edulastic benefits you and will benefit your entire school?
- Creativity: Make your video more unique by doing things like telling a story, engaging with other teachers and students, or including interesting visuals such as shots of Edulastic in action.
Award: 5 Teacher Premium Accounts
We will be uploading all submitted videos on our official Edulastic Facebook and Twitter Accounts on 9/17. The video with the most combined likes and comments on Facebook and likes and retweets on Twitter will win. Likes/comments across all social media platforms are weighted equally as one vote, but retweets will count for two votes.
Tip: Please do not spam. Multiple comments from the same person will only counted as one vote, and usage of bots/fake accounts may lead to disqualification.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Edulastic Extravaganza Video Contest (”Contest”) begins on Monday, May 6, 2019 at 9am PT and ends on Wednesday at June 5th, 2019 at 11:59pm PT (the ”Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Contest is Edulastic via Snapwiz Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of The United States of America who are at least 18 years old (the ”Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the ”Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Edulastic Pick Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive Free Teacher Enterprise for their entire school. People’s Pick Prize: 1 winner will receive 5 Teacher Premium Accounts.The account upgrades will run from October 7th, 2019 to October 6th, 2020.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States of America and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by completing the following actions:
- Create a video that is a maximum of 2 minutes and 20 seconds about why you want to win Edulastic Enterprise for our school.
- After you created your video, fill out this Google form to officially submit your entry. On the form you’ll share your video and how to contact you should you win.
- This contest will run from September 17th, 2019 to September 29th, 2019 and raffle winners will be picked and informed by September 30th, 2019.
An entry is counted once it’s submitted on the Google Form. Entries are limited to a maximum of one entry per school. If entry posts are shared on the same website/platform, the story topic must differ from the other #EduVictories that you’ve shared on that platform. Posts also must be tagged with #EduVictories to count. The sponsor reserves the discretion to make decisions on what counts or does not count as an additional entry if needed.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The “Edulastic Pick” Grand Prize Winner of the Contest will be selected by Sponsor or its designated representatives based on clarity and creativity. The “People’s Pick” Winner will be selected based on which video submission accumulates the greatest amount of engagement on Sponsor’s social media platforms during the voting period of September 17th-September 29th 2019. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Both winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information immediately after the voting period. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within two days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
39300 Civic Center Dr #220,
Fremont, CA 94538