Are you looking for online lessons to assign to your students? If so, you’re in the right place. Explore eLearning lessons on Edulastic and find engaging content that you can quickly and easily assign to your students.
Edulastic is free and easy-to-use. The platform includes over 30 different technology-enhanced items that are great for keeping students excited about responding to questions while learning new material online.
Edulastic features a Public Library where teachers of all subjects and grades sharE the online lessons they are giving students. Since these lessons are available publicly, you can also use or work from these lessons to deliver new learning content to your students.
Some of the eLearning lessons you’ll find include embedded videos and multimedia that help convey new information to students in an engaging way. ELA and social studies teachers often input passages or historical writings for their students to read, learn from, and reflect on. Math and science teachers sometimes include PhET simulations or the Desmos calculator for students to practice with.
Below, you’ll find some of our favorite eLearning lessons. You can explore below and assign them to your students. Looking for other lessons to fit your students’ needs? Scroll to the bottom of this page for tips and tricks on finding lessons in the Edulastic library.
eLearning Lessons for Every Subject
Social Studies Lessons
Looking for an additional eLearning lesson?
You can search the Edulastic library for all types of elearning content such as lessons, assignments, and assessments. To get there, follow these steps:
- Login or create your forever-free Edulastic account
- Head to the assessment library (represented by the stack of books)
- Filter for your subject
- Try searching any of the following words in the search bar: lesson, distance learning, online lesson, worksheet, homework, or practice.
Looking for more?
- Learn about other resources available to you when teaching from home
- Head over to our YouTube channel and get tips, tricks, tutorials, and inspiration for the best ways to use Edulastic