Join us for an Edulastic 101 webinar to learn how to use this powerful digital assessment tool in your classroom! Whether you are brand new to Edulastic or just want a refresher on how to use it with your students, this 101 webinar is the place to start.
There will be a 40-minute overview of the features available to you followed by a designated Q & A time. Specifically, we will cover how to:
- Add and manage classes
- Create and give assignments
- View and interpret the immediate results
Edulastic is a powerful tool that can help you save time and energy. Maybe you read our blog post on the top reasons to use Edulastic? Or perhaps you are looking to give more formative assessments in your class? Or maybe you are looking to help your students rock the state test? Regardless of your objective, we look forward to making sure you feel empowered with Edulastic digital assessment.
Edulastic 101: Getting Started with Digital Assessment
Thursday, March 12th, 2020 @ 4 PM PT, 7 PM ET
Can’t Catch the Live Event?
Here’s a recording of an Edulastic 101 webinar. Check it out but be sure to attend live to get all of your questions answered and hear about exciting new updates!
Additional Tips for Getting Started
- We polled educators about the top tips for getting started with digital assessment. Here’s what they said.
- Different teachers use Edulastic in different ways! Learn from math, science, ELA, or SS teachers who use digital assessment.
- Get the latest Edulastic videos. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.