If you’ve never used Edulastic before or want a refresher on how to use it in your class, this 101 webinar is the place to start! During the webinar, we give a 40 minute overview of Edulastic followed by a 20 minute Q&A session. We want to make sure that you feel confident this year as you use Edulastic with your students!
This Edulastic Webinar will cover how to:
- Add and manage classes
- Create and give assignments
- View and interpret results
- Make the most of this year’s new features
Register for Edulastic 101
Thursday, August 15th, 2019
1PM PT // 4PM ET
Wednesday, August 21st, 2019
12 PM PT // 3 PM ET
Edulastic is a powerful tool that can help you save time and energy this school year. Maybe you read our blog post on the top reasons to use Edulastic? Or perhaps you are looking to give more formative assessments in your class? Or maybe you are looking to help your students rock the state test? Regardless of your objective, we look forward to making sure you feel empowered with Edulastic digital assessment.
We’ve had some exciting updates and improvements during the past year! That being said, if you want to check out our Edulastic 101 Webinar from 2018, go right ahead! We will update the newest webinars onto this page as soon as they become available.
Watch the 2018 Webinar Below:
Additional Tips for Getting Started
- We polled educators about the top tips for getting started with digital assessment. Here’s what they said.
- Different teachers use Edulastic in different ways! Learn from math, science, ELA, or SS teachers who use digital assessment.
- Get the latest Edulastic videos. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel