Stay tuned! We will be announcing a live Edulastic 101 event in January, 2020.
If you’ve never used Edulastic before or want a refresher on how to use it in your class, this 101 webinar is the place to start! During the webinar, we give a 40 minute overview of Edulastic followed by a 20 minute Q&A session. We want to make sure that you feel confident this year as you use Edulastic with your students! Watch the 2019 Webinar here:
This Edulastic Webinar will cover how to:
- Add and manage classes
- Create and give assignments
- View and interpret results
- Make the most of this year’s new features
Coming soon! Edulastic 101 – January, 2020
Edulastic is a powerful tool that can help you save time and energy this school year. Maybe you read our blog post on the top reasons to use Edulastic? Or perhaps you are looking to give more formative assessments in your class? Or maybe you are looking to help your students rock the state test? Regardless of your objective, we look forward to making sure you feel empowered with Edulastic digital assessment.
Additional Tips for Getting Started
- We polled educators about the top tips for getting started with digital assessment. Here’s what they said.
- Different teachers use Edulastic in different ways! Learn from math, science, ELA, or SS teachers who use digital assessment.
- Get the latest Edulastic videos. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel