Get an overview of how to use your Eureka Math digital account, Affirm, which is powered by Edulastic.
Join us to learn how to get the most out of Eureka Math digital with Affirm online assessments. During the webinar, you’ll learn how to find the right Eureka Math assessment, assign it to your class, and interpret the instant data. Members of both Edulastic and Great Minds support teams will be on hand to answer your questions throughout the presentation.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll know how to:
- Find the right assessment content
- Assign assessments to your class,
- View and interpret the instant data
Eureka Math helps teachers increase math rigor for their students. By using the high-quality digital question banks and assessments, you’ll also save yourself time, have the comfort of using vetted resources, and can reap the benefits of digital assessment. Instant data helps you make sure students are on track, and reduces the time needed for grading. If you are a Google Classroom user, you can link Affirm to your Classroom account and assign assessments through Google Classroom portal with the click of a button.
These are just a few of the perks and benefits of accessing and giving assessments online. The webinar will provide you with a more comprehensive overview. We hope you enjoy the webinar!
Affirm 101: Getting Started with Eureka Math Digital
This event aired live on November 1, 2018 12:30pm PT
Eager to learn more or schedule a 15 minute demo? Visit the Eureka Math Digital Assessment homepage to sign up to learn more.
Ready to learn more about Edulastic?
- Discover the top reasons why teachers around the country love Edulastic.
- Hear how Burton School District in California came across Edulastic and why they choose to use it to power their digital assessment.
- What are you waiting for? Sign right in to Edulastic or create a free account to get going today!