ANYTHING BUT ARTIFICIAL
New assessment tools for teachers
Introducing Video Quiz, our exciting, new assignment format that turns your favorite YouTube videos into formative assessments. Questions are created by you or by A.I., then are simply placed on the video timeline. You can also see reports alongside other assessment results in Edulastic. It’s easy and engaging for both students and teachers alike.
Free, standards-aligned, Edulastic Certified questions
- Over 300 pre‐built assessments designed to emulate end‐of‐year, high‐stakes exams
- Nationally normed and scaled scores to accurately measure progress.
- Research-based, evidence-centered design.
- Real-world situations to demonstrate application of concepts.
- Categorized by DOK level Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy and mathematical practices
- Adaptive platform for learning math.
- Based on a sophisticated model of math skills including thousands of data points collected as students work.
- Mirrors a human tutor.
- Available for Middle School and High School (Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II and Integrated Math I-III).